The ICTI CARE Foundation Asia Ltd. (ICFAL) offers tremendous opportunity for those who want to help advance the mission of the ICTI CARE Process. We strive to ensure that products are manufactured in safe and humane conditions by providing education and training for factory managers, workers and auditors and by enforcing a thorough and consistent monitoring program for factories.
Social Compliance Specialist
Social Compliance Program, ICTI CARE Process
The ICTI CARE Foundation is recruiting a Social Compliance Specialist to join our dynamic and fast growing Asia operations group. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Manager to implement the ICTI CARE Process (mainly in China) with a view to bringing about positive changes regarding corporate social responsibility in the toy industry.
The Specialist is responsible to:
- Conduct factory social audits and support factories to implement appropriate corrective actions;
- Perform Quality Control Audits as quality checks on audits conducted by ICTI CARE Process accredited auditors and audit firms;
- Coordinate and provide assistance to training programs for factory management and workers;
- Produce reports in a timely manner and update database;
- Perform other reasonable duties as required by Compliance Manager;
- Very frequent travel
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in auditing or factory social compliance related position;
- Good experience in project coordination and implementation;
- Social and environmental auditing experience is a must. Proven experience in working with factory managers and workers is a definite advantage;
- Support ICTI-CARE core values of ensuring fair labor standards, safe and humane workplace and environments, and commitment to sustainable development;
- Knowledge of international labor conventions, local labor laws and regulations;
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated, high ethical standards, energetic and drive to achieve impact;
- Good communications skills and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning skills;
- Strong computer skills; Good written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently in China;
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, commensurate with experience.
Interested parties should email their resume with expected salary to email@example.com. (All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)