Two supplementary informational notes (1) New Fee Schedule and (2) Terms and Conditions are attached to this Announcement to explain this new policy in detail.
有关新收费的详细执行内容，己附于此备忘录第二页的(1) 新收费标准 和 (2) 适用条件。
With this new fee schedule, we can continue to put focus our effort on advancing the ICP program and policies, to achieve broader recognition by brands and retailers. We will also provide quicker feedback and more direct communication channels by hosting additional toy association “Open Days” and Seminars. The new fee schedule is simpler as it no longer differentiates between small and large factories.
At the same time we are pleased to inform you that we will launch the ICTI CARE Process Participant Support Program (PSP) among brands, retailers and licensors to fund our future education and training activities.
We want to thank you for your past and continuing support that has enabled us to form together a better social accountability system in our industry. It is only with your continuous support that we will be able to build a better ICTI CARE Process.
(1) New Fee Schedule in USD 新收费标准 (以美元计算)
(2) Terms and Conditions 适用条件
* For factories that already have started the annual registration process, completed the annual registration and settled the payment, current fees are applicable.
- All factories that register AND settle the registration fee by December 31st, 2012 will pay the currently valid ICP fees and audit man-day rate of USD575.
所有于2012年12月31日前完成注册并已支付注册费用的工厂, 将需支付现行的收费标准和审核费 (人/天) 575 美元。
- Factories that register by December 31st, 2012 BUT DO NOT settle the registration fee before December 31st, 2012 will need to pay the new fees.
- ICFAL invoice cut-off date will be on December 21st, 2012 to enable payment in 2012; non-payment before 31st December 2012 will result in application of new fees. No ICP invoices will be issued between December 22nd and December 31st due to ENABLON system updates.
In case of uncertainty, please contact the ICFAL office.
The total should be net of any and all wire fees.
Cheques for the equivalent amount drawn on Hong Kong banks will also be accepted.
Payment should be made payable to "ICTI CARE FOUNDATION ASIA LTD."
Account details are as follows:
USD & HKD Account
Account Name: ICTI CARE FOUNDATION ASIA Ltd
Bank : The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC)
Account No. : 168-522-092-838 (Saving)
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH